How to Make a Fortnite Costume - 11 Characters!
Fortnite is a very popular video game and a favourite to many gamers. So why not dress up as a Fortnite character this Halloween or any upcoming costume party?
In this oneHOWTO article we're going to show you how to make Fortnite costumes, including 11 Fortnite characters. Keep reading to find your favourite Fortnite character and make the costume for your next costume party!
- How to make a Fortnite Elite Agent costume
- How to make The Reaper costume
- How to make a Teknique costume
- How to make a Fortnite Skull Trooper Costume
- How to make a Fortnite Raven costume
- How to make a Fortnite Cucu (Peekaboo) Costume
- How to make a Fortnite Drift or Kitsune Drift Costume
- How to make a Fortnite Ikonik Costume
- How to make a Fortnite bush costume
- How to make a Fortnite Bunny Brawler and Rabbit Raider Costumes
- How to make a Fortnite Dark Voyager Costume
How to make a Fortnite Elite Agent costume
Among the best Fortnite skins is that of the Elite Agent skin, with a clear inspiration in spies, field agents, SWATs or paramilitaries. To make a Fortnite Elite Agent costume, follow our guide:
- For the torso, opt for a long-sleeved military-style shirt in dark tones.
- If you do not have military-style pants, with a camouflage print in dark, gray, brown, green and/ or black tones, you can use black, navy blue or dark gray. This costume also incorporates two brown straps on the right leg.
- If you have black or dark knee pads, they will serve to complement this Fortnite costume.
- You can also add some brown suspenders.
- Wear black gloves and dark armbands.
- You will also have to add a gray or black scarf to your neck and place it so that it covers your nose and mouth. You can also use a dark colored mask or mask.
- Wear a helmet, if possible dark in color, maybe one that can be used to ride a bicycle, skateboard or something similar.
- Add a flashlight taped to the right side to the helmet.
- Lastly, find some tall black boots and you will have your costume ready!
How to make The Reaper costume
Another of the most sought-after Fortnite costumes for Halloween or any costume party is The Reaper outfit, which is easy to recreate:
- Go for a black executive suit with pants and jacket, white or gray shirt and black tie.
- Shoes should also be dark. You can wear any black or navy blue dress shoes you have, with laces, or black lace-up sneakers.
- As for the face, it is the most difficult part to achieve. Long hair and a beard are essential, as well as a scar across the eye if you want to do the old version of this character (you can do this with makeup). However, if this part is too difficult for you to recreate, you can buy a mask of The reaper in one of the stores specialized in Fortnite costumes, since they sell the mask of this skin, or at least the one of its old version.
How to make a Teknique costume
To make the Teknique costume, one of the most popular female avatars or skins in this video game, you will need:
- Light blue or turquoise t-shirt.
- Gray jacket.
- Purple pants.
- Purple, black or dark gray gloves.
- A green, blue or turquoise cap.
- Purple, dark blue or black sneakers.
- Mask for painting like the character's.
The paint mask is the trickiest part to get. If you can't recreate it or don't have one at home, consider buying it at a hardware store. In addition, you will have to stain the clothes with blue or turquoise, pink or fuchsia and yellow paint, as you will see in the images of the character.
How to make a Fortnite Skull Trooper Costume
The most comfortable Fortnite costume is, without a doubt, the Skull Trooper skin costume, since it requires a body suit. This costume is also perfect for any gender or age. To make the Skull Trooper costume for kids or adults, follow these steps and tips:
- Look in your closet for black or dark clothes.
- On these garments, use white paint to draw a skeleton ensuring that the vast majority of bones are well appreciated.
- Wear black lace-up shoes or black boots.
- Put on some black gloves.
- You can buy a skeleton mask to make it easier for your face and head to dress up, or use makeup or face paint to represent a skull on your face.
- Add a fanny pack or small black bag and you will have your costume ready.
For this costume it may also be useful to know how to do skeleton makeup.
How to make a Fortnite Raven costume
Fornite's Raven costume requires very dark garments and some blue accessories. If you want to make this Fortnite costume, pay attention to these tips:
- The shirt is completely black and if you have a black vest to wear on top and some shoulder pads to fill, that's even better.
- The pants must be purple or black or navy blue.
- Gloves and boots are black.
- The belt and the small bag or duffel bag that it has incorporated are dark, so they can be black, navy blue or brown.
- The scarf is purple or plain blue and you will have to place it around your neck but with a lot of fabric on your chest.
- Around the neck and hips, you can make the blue feathers out of felt and sew them to clothing.
- The hardest part to get is the face. It is best to buy a dark ski mask or simply leave it as is.
How to make a Fortnite Cucu (Peekaboo) Costume
Cucu (Peekaboo) is another Fortnite Battle Royale skin. To make this costume, follow these instructions:
- The makeup for this costume is like that of a clown or jester. Therefore, you can paint your face with a white base, the nose red or purple and the contour of the eyes with violet or purple, in addition to adding a small rhombus on the forehead, as this character usually wears and if you want to do the Fortnite clown skin costume as tight as possible to her image.
- Find some white gloves to wear.
- Both the hat and the shirt must be very colorful. That is, with intense and cheerful colors, preferably orange and fluorescent or intense green.
- Put on some purple wristbands. If you make them yourself, you can add a yellow part in the shape of a flower to make it look more authentic to the character. You can sew them on or use superglue and yellow felt.
- Get some purple trousers and red or orange boots or sneakers.
- Dye your hair red or orange or get a wig of this color and straight hair, so you can make the two pigtails that this character wears.
- Add the decorations that you want that are related to the outfit of a clown and that's it!
How to make a Fortnite Drift or Kitsune Drift Costume
Kitsune Drift is one of the easiest costumes to make fromthe Fortnite video game, if you stick to its simple outfit. To make your Kitsune Drift you just need these accessories:
- Dark long sleeve t-shirt
- Black pants
- Red vest with a hood
- Black fingerless gloves
- Kitsune mask
Obviously, the most difficult thing to design is the Kitsune mask. In this case, you can buy it at a costume store or, if you want to make it yourself, you can make it with papier-mâché and paint.
How to make a Fortnite Ikonik Costume
Ikonik's costume is also an easy Fortnite costumes or cosplays to make. You will need the following accessories:
- A black sweatshirt with red edges or with red lines and a hood. If you don't have one, you can paint a black hoodie using red fabric paint.
- Under the sweatshirt you will need to put on a white long-sleeved shirt and cut or roll up the sweatshirt so that the white shirt shows.
- Black shorts with some red trim will suffice, or you can paint the characteristic red line with fabric paint.
- Under the shorts put on some black leggings.
- Wear red sneakers.
- Put on some black fingerless gloves.
- Wear a black and red mask or scarf to cover your mouth and nose, and you're done!
How to make a Fortnite bush costume
If you've tried the bush skin in the video game, you might want to experience it in real life. In fact, we recommend it because, apart from being fun, this is one of the simplest Fortnite costumes to make for children:
- To camouflage yourself in this way, take two garbage bags and sew them together to later fill them with paper.
- You will have to put them on like a sweater, so make some holes for the arms and two holes at the level of the eyes.
- Outside, glue foliage to give the sacks a big bush-like appearance. It can be purchased and artificial foliage or, if you have more time and want it to be more natural, you can collect leaves that you see falling from trees and shrubs.
- And there you have it! Wear brown pants with black boots to take the costume to the next level.
How to make a Fortnite Bunny Brawler and Rabbit Raider Costumes
This is an ideal costume for couples. For these Bunny Brawler and Rabbit Raider costumes you will need the following clothes and accessories:
- Rabbit pajamas (or onsies) that you can buy at any pajama or costume store. You will have to buy it in white or light blue if you want to dress up as Bunny Brawler or pink if you want to dress up as Rabbit Raider.
- Find a crossbody bag at home to incorporate into your costume.
- To dress up as Rabbit Raider you will need a hockey mask, if you don't have one you can buy one.
- Paint a black or blue knee pad with paint.
- Some rabbit slippers to be around the house is also ideal.
- A backpack in the shape of an easter egg that you can buy or make with papier-mâché, paint and some blue strips.
We also encourage you to check out our articles on how to make a DIY Mario costume or how to make a Wednesday Adams costume.
How to make a Fortnite Dark Voyager Costume
Learn how to make a homemade Fortnite Dark Voyager costume with these oneHOWTO tips:
- A black helmet is one of the essential accessories of this costume. You can decorate it with some of the details that you can see in the image of the character and using, for example, papier-mâché or Eva rubber.
- Look around the house for a black jumpsuit or black jacket and thick black pants, as well as thick, dark gloves. If you don't have one, you can go to any local store as they are quite easy to find.
- The boots are also black and wide.
- You can also buy some orange strips to sew or stick onto the jumpsuit. It is a detail to perfect the Dark Voyager costume.
If you want to read similar articles to How to Make a Fortnite Costume - 11 Characters!, we recommend you visit our Festivities & Celebrations category.